Terrestrial Ecosystems Research Associates
- B.S., Biology, University of Utah, 1987
- M.S., Ecology, University of Utah, 1991
- Ph.D., Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Cornell University, 1999
Plant physiological ecologist. Impacts of multiple anthropogenic environmental stressors: Ozone, CO2, Temperature, N-depostion. Urban ecosystems. Stable Isotopes. Asymmetric warming. Precision climate control terracosms.
- Determining the effect of asymmetric versus symmetric warming on grassland ecosystems.
- Stable isotope indicator of O3 damage in tree-ring cellulose.
- Impacts of multiple anthropogenic environmental stressors in urban ecosystems.