Jensen, Edward C.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Professor of Forest Biology and Natural Resource Education
Natural resource education, forest ecology
- B.S., 1973, University of Illinois
- M.S., 1976, University of Washington
- Ph.D., 1989, Oregon State University
Natural resource education
Developing, conducting, and evaluating natural resource education programs for various audiences; improving instruction in the College
- Matthew Hunt, MS
- Jensen, E. C., W. R. Randall, R. F Keniston, and D. N. Bever. 2012. Manual of Oregon Trees and Shrubs (Tenth Edition). John Bell and Associates, Corvallis, OR.
- Seiler, J.R., J.A. Peterson, and E.C. Jensen. 2011. Woody Plants in North America. Third Edition. Kendall Hunt Publishing Company.
- Jensen, E. C. and C. R. Ross. 2010. Trees To Know in Oregon. Extension Bulletin 1450. Oregon State University Extension Service. Corvallis, OR. 152 pp.
- Boyle J. R., J. Winjum, K. Kavanagh, and E. C. Jensen (ed.). 1999. Planted Forests: Contributions to the Quest for Sustainable Societies. Kluwer Academic Publishers. Dordrecht, The Netherlands. 472 pp.
- Boyle J. R., , J. K. Winjum, K. Kavanagh, and E. C. Jensen (guest editors). 1999. Special Issue on Planted Forests: Contributions to the Quest for Sustainable Societies. In: New Forests. Vol. 17: 1-3, pp. 1-359 and Vol. 18: 1, pp: 3-112.
- Jensen, E. C., P. S. Doescher, and B. Shelby. 1998. A New Natural Resources Curriculum for a New Century. Journal of Forestry. Vol. 95 (2): 4-6.