Associate Professor, Sr. Research
202 Richardson Hall
Forest Management, Forest Ecology
- M.S., 1980, St. Petersburg Forest Academy, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Ph.D., 1986, St. Petersburg Forest Academy, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Northern Eurasia Land Dynamics Analysis (NELDA) NASA-LCLUC 2006-2010 PI Olga N. Krankina (OSU); Co-I J. Masek (GSFC), M. Friedl (BU), C. Woodcock (BU), I. Csiszar (UMD), G. Sun (UMD), J. Morisette (GSFC)
- NELDA-II: Contribution to Studies of LCLUC in Northern Eurasia NASA-LCLUC, 2009-2011, PI Olga N. Krankina; Co-PI Robert E. Kennedy. See project summary (PDF)
- Collaboration to Test and Apply FAREAST Model Predictions in Russia, 2008-2009. PI Olga N Krankina (OSU); collaboration with H.H. Shugart.
- Carbon Sequestration in Pacific Northwest Forests O.N. Krankina and M.E. Harmon (PIs) - Wilburforce Foundation, Conservation Science Program, 2008-2009.
- Forests and Climate Change Working Group
- Global Observation of Forest and Land Dynamics (GOFC-GOLD); Regional Networks coordinator and contact for NERIN (Northern Eurasia Regional Information Network - English | Russian) and CARIN (Central Asia Regional Information Network)
- Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC, Working Group III “Mitigation of Climate Change”)