Landscape ecology, wildlife ecology, human dimensions
- Ph.D Michigan State University, Fisheries & Wildlife and Ecology, Evolutionary Biology, & Behavior
- M.S. Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Zoology
- M.B.A. Saint John's University (New York City)
- B.S. State University of New York (SUNY) College at Plattsburgh, Biological Science
landscape ecology, systems ecology, wildlife ecology, human dimensions of wildlife and natural resources, urban ecology, and integrating ecology and social science
- Steinberg, R.M., A.T. Morzillo, S.P.D. Riley, and S.G. Clark. 2014. People, predators, and place: rodenticide impacts in a wildland-urban interface. Rural Society. In press.
- Morzillo, A.T., K.M. de Beurs, and C.J. Martin-Mikle. 2014. A conceptual framework to evaluate human-wildlife interactions within coupled human and natural systems. Ecology and Society 19:44.
- Lurie, S., D.E. Bennett, S. Duncan, H. Gosnell, M. Lewis Hunter, A.T. Morzillo, C. Moseley, M. Nielsen-Pincus, R. Parker, E.M. White. 2013. Payment for ecosystem services marketplace development at the local scale: the Eugene Water and Electric Board as a local watershed services marketplace driver. Ecosystem Services 6:93-103.
- Jaeger, W.K., A.J. Plantinga, H. Chang, G. Grant, D. Hulse, J. McDonnell, H. Moradkhani, A.T. Morzillo, P. Mote, A. Nolin, M. Santelmann, J. Wu. 2013. Toward a formal definition of water scarcity in natural-human systems. Water Resources Research 49:4506-4517.
- Roy, E.D., A.T. Morzillo, Seijo, F.J., S. Walsh, J. Rhemtulla, J. Milder, T. Kuemmerle, S. Martin. 2013. The Elusive Pursuit of Interdisciplinarity at the Human-Environment Interface. Bioscience 63:745-753.