Landscape ecology, wildlife ecology, human dimensions
- Ph.D Michigan State University, Fisheries & Wildlife and Ecology, Evolutionary Biology, & Behavior
- M.S. Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Zoology
- M.B.A. Saint John's University (New York City)
- B.S. State University of New York (SUNY) College at Plattsburgh, Biological Science
landscape ecology, systems ecology, wildlife ecology, human dimensions of wildlife and natural resources, urban ecology, and integrating ecology and social science
- E.M. White, A.T. Morzillo, and R.J. Alig. 2009. Land development indicators and projections of rural land conversion under different scenarios. Landscape and Urban Planning 89:37–48.
- Morzillo, A.T., J.W. Hollister, C.A. Drew, M. Rocca, M.E. Baker, J. Bossenbroek, and C. Mazzarella. 2008. A young ecologist’s guide to gainful employment: a review of experiences and successful strategies. Ecological Society of America (ESA) Bulletin 89:193–203.
- Morzillo, A.T., A.G. Mertig, N. Garner, and J. Liu. 2007. Spatial distribution of attitudes toward proposed management strategies for a wildlife recovery. Human Dimensions of Wildlife 12:15–29.
- Morzillo, A.T., G.A. Feldhamer, and M.C. Nicholson. 2003. Ground and arboreal nest use by the golden mouse (Ochrotomys nuttalli) in southern Illinois. Journal of Mammalogy 84:553–560.