Senior Faculty Research Assistant
Geospatial programming, GIS analysis, Online interface for ecological models
B.S., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Oregon State University, 1995
- Geospatial programming
- GIS Analysis
- landscape ecology
- landscape visualization
- ecosystem response modeling
- Online data distribution, project documentation, and model interfaces
- Ecological modeling integration and data management for the Forests, People, Fire project in Central Oregon.
- Geospatial programming, wildlife model development and data management for the NASA Carbon Tradeoffs project in the Pacific Northwest.
- Website development for the Vancouver-Portland Urban Long-Term Research Area (ULTRA).
- Landscape analysis and sampling strategies for the 2002 Biscuit Fire retrospective study in southern Oregon.
- Biological diversity analysis of the Coastal Landscape Analysis and Modeling Study (CLAMS). Spatial modeling in C++ to create habitat capability maps for the CLAMS ecological assessments.
- Web page design and online data distribution.