Strauss, Steven H.
338 Richardson Hall
Tree biotechnology and genomics
- B.S., 1978, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- M.F.S., 1980, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Ph.D., 1985, University of California, Berkeley
Genetic engineering, genome mapping and molecular population genetics of forest trees.
- Genetic engineering of poplars, molecular diversity, tree genome mapping. Member of the Center for Gene Research and Biolotechnology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, and Genetics Programs.
- Director, Outreach in Resource Biotechnology
- Director, Tree Biosafety and Genomics Research Cooperative (TBGRC)
- Dr. Strauss is a member of the Molecular and Cellular Biology Program at OSU, where he can also serve as major professor for graduate students.
Click here to view a list of publications
Area of Focus: