Please direct questions to Jessica Bagley (FES Graduate Program Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (541)737-6556.
FES Graduate Program Handbook
Click here to access the FES Graduate Program Handbook online. The FES Graduate Program Handbook is the go-to reference for everything relating to the FES Graduate Program, including:
- Program requirements: What they are, when they are due, and how to complete them
- Admissions: Requirements, procedures, deadlines, and other information for potential students
- Funding: How to find, apply for, and receive funding at the departmental, college, and University level
- Resources: How your major professor, program administrators, and college and University resources can help you succeed
Please contact the FES Graduate Program Coordinator to access a FES Graduate Program Handbook optimized for home printing.
Forms & Resources
Please review degree requirements in the FES Graduate Program Handbook and on the Graduate School webpage. Additional paperwork may be required to complete your graduate program.
Degree Program Materials
- Generate GCR List (Link)
- FES Learning Outcomes (LO) Instructions (PDF)
- FES Learning Outcomes (LO) Coversheet (PDF)
- Program of Study Form (PoS) (Link)
- Doctoral Program Meeting Checklist (Link)
- FES Research Proposal Approval Form (PDF)
- Exam Scheduling Form (Link)
- Diploma Application (Link)
- Electronic Thesis / Dissertation (ETD) Submission Approval Form (Link)
Assessments & Evaluations
- FES Satisfactory Academic Progress Assessment (Fillable PDF)
- FES Satisfactory Academic Progress Assessment (MS Word)
- FES Learning Outcomes (LO) Assessment* (PDF)
- FES Graduate Assistant (GA) Evaluation Form (Fillable PDF)
- FES Graduate Assistant (GA) Evaluation Form (MS Word)
*Students who first enrolled in Summer 2015 or before may have completed FES Competencies instead of FES Learning Outcomes. If this is the case, please use the FES Competency Assessment instead of the FES LO Assessment above.