Please direct questions to Juliet Sutton (Graduate Program Coordinator) at email@example.com or (541) 737-6088.
FES Graduate Program Handbook
Click here to access the FES Graduate Program Handbook online. The FES Graduate Program Handbook is the go-to reference for everything relating to the FES Graduate Program, including:
- Program requirements: What they are, when they are due, and how to complete them
- Admissions: Requirements, procedures, deadlines, and other information for potential students
- Funding: How to find, apply for, and receive funding at the departmental, college, and University level
- Resources: How your major professor, program administrators, and college and University resources can help you succeed
Please contact the FES Graduate Program Coordinator to access a FES Graduate Program Handbook optimized for home printing.
Forms & Resources
Please review degree requirements in the FES Graduate Program Handbook and on the Graduate School webpage. Additional paperwork may be required to complete your graduate program.
Degree Program Materials
- Generate GCR List (Link)
- FES Learning Outcomes (LO) Instructions (PDF)
- FES Learning Outcomes (LO) Coversheet (PDF)
- Program of Study Form (PoS) (Link)
- Doctoral Program Meeting Checklist (Link)
- FES Research Proposal Approval Form (PDF)
- Exam Scheduling Form (Link)
- Diploma Application (Link)
- Electronic Thesis / Dissertation (ETD) Submission Approval Form (Link)
Assessments & Evaluations
- FES Satisfactory Academic Progress Assessment (MS Word)
- FES Learning Outcomes (LO) Assessment (PDF)
- FES Graduate Assistant (GA) Evaluation Form (MS Word)